Nike City 10K Run

For those of you who chanced upon this blog, I bid you a warm welcome. This blog is still pretty new and not fully completed yet so bear with me while I tweak it a whole lot more.

This blog was created as an extension to express my thoughts on my passion for running. Like I said earlier, I'm still working on it but expect to read about my escapades about my runs and the races I take part in.

The next upcoming race that I'm going to be running in will be in 7 days time which is the Nike City 10K Run slated for Sunday the 10th of October 2010. Rushed down to Avenue K first thing Saturday morning to collect my Nike running vest and timing chip.


The vest was a little on the bright side with it being in Florescent like green, though my favourite color is green, this one is a little too bright for my liking. But then, it's an original Nike Vest, so no complaints :D

The Race Kit Collection
Participants lining up early for their race kits
Too commemorate the run, I went out and bought a new Brooks Ghost 3 running shoes which I simply adore though I haven't really tested it out yet. My current Adidas running shoe is perfectly fine and race tested and I didn't really need a new pair of running shoes but I have a reason to buy the Ghost 3 which I will reveal in my next post in a day or two :D

My Brooks Ghost 3
I hope one week is enough to break the Ghost 3 into race conditions :D Right now I'm just looking forward to the Nike City 10K Run this weekend :D

Comments