The Year End

The Christmas season is really not good for me. I've been eating and eating and have been missing a few training sessions this entire week. Once the holidays are over, I'm going to be hitting the roads with renewed gusto.

I'm really looking forward to next year and all the races I'm anticipating on taking part in. I've already got myself registered for one run already next year which is the Energizer Night Race that's scheduled for the 16th of April 2011. I got myself signed up for the 21K event and I'm really looking forward to it.

After all, how many people can boast about running on the very same track that those elite F1 drivers race on :D Wifey has got herself registered for the 11K event and she's as eager as I am to run the race. She just happens to love running at nights.

I'm sure I'll be able to get both of us registered for a lot more races before the Energizer Night Race. We're both planning to take part in as many races as we possibly can next year and I plan to do a 42K race by year end (if I'm fit and brave enough, that is). It's something I really want to accomplish, hitting the finish line of an exhilarating 42K race.

I'm also looking forward to next year when the Brooks Ghost 4 hits the shores of this country. I simply adore the Ghost 3, which is my current running shoe (along with an Adidas). I'll bet the Ghost 4 is going to be an even better joy to run in :D But it's going to be along wait cos I heard from the Brooks people here that it'll only be coming in around June ... siggghhh ...

Comments